Belfast Loughshore Hotel Re-opening
Monday 1st March 2021
It has certainly been ‘different’ this past year.
We hope and trust that you are all well and whilst we have missed welcoming you and all our guests, in coming together, to celebrate, and to reflect, we look to the future with confidence.
- We look forward to welcoming you from 12:00pm on Monday 1st at Jospers Restaurant, reservations can be made contacting reception on 028 9336 4556
- Check-in will be from 4pm onwards
- For guestroom reservations search for your preferred date at www.loughshorehotel.com
- For Wedding and Events, contact Lily in our Events department at Lily@loughshorehotel.com
Whilst we are closed, we are busy planning for your return, when we can welcome you to a safe, secure and comfortable hotel.
Safety & Cleanliness:
- You may rest assured of our commitment to your safety and wellbeing playing an integral part of your experience at Belfast Loughshore Hotel.
- Our SAFE STAY program builds upon the Hospitality Industry’s ‘We’re Good to Go’ program for Covid safety compliance. You will benefit from:
- Pre-arrival registration and reduced time spent checking in
- Sanitisation stations upon arrival, exit and throughout the public areas of the hotel.
- Enhanced cleaning measures within bedrooms, dining areas, lobby and reception areas and of course ‘behind the scenes’
- One way pedestrian flow systems throughout the hotel
- Social distancing measures in high traffic areas and dining areas
- Full support for and management of any staff member showing any ailment, allowing for the safety and wellbeing of the staff member and you our guest.
- We deliver full compliance with the Covid restriction legislation at the time of opening currently including such aspects as:
- 11pm Curfew – with no further service of food or beverages from 10:30pm onwards
- Dining arrangements for tables of no more than 6 persons, from no more than 2 households
- ‘Track and Trace’ application for ALL patrons
- Table service only, with alcoholic beverages only being served in conjunction with substantial meal service in the hotel restaurants
Many thanks for your understanding and adherence to these new conditions – we are so very excited to welcome all our guests, old & new, back to Belfast Loughshore Hotel.